Mentoring for Marketing Teams
When you need the experience of a marketing director, a PR consultant, a digital marketing manager and a successful business owner all in one, I’m just the person you need!
I’ll work directly with you and your team in an empowering, inspiring and engaging way – an approach that combines training, consulting and mentoring, with a clear focus on actions that get the best results within your budget.
Somewhere in your team you have a gap.
- A gap for innovation, ideas, excitement and creativity. ‘Blue Sky thinking,’
- A gap in strategic know-how when it comes to vision setting, business planning and operations.
- A digital skills gap – SEO, email marketing or social media management.
- I can fill those gaps with a mix of strategy, inspiration, mentoring and consulting.
I am passionate about helping you fix your marketing issues, grow your reputation and build a solid growth strategy with my marketing mentoring and consultancy to deliver:
- Increased income.
- Improvements to your reputation.
- A more engaged audience, community and partnerships.
- A more creative, motivated, productive and focused marketing team, understanding and proving their true value to your organisation.
Working with me can be as simple as a one-off problem-solving power hour, a team building session, a regular monthly commitment or a more intensive project depending on your needs and budget.
You may also be interested in my Marketing Leaders Club and group coaching programmes for experienced marketing and comms managers or directors.
"Rachel was instrumental in the launch of both Flip Out Stoke & Chester! She is brilliant to work with and really goes the extra mile. Her attention to detail is second to none and this work ethic makes all the difference when launching such large ventures. I would recommend Rachel to any business owner looking to create awareness of their brand and products.”
"I enjoy and value how Rachel always aims to find the most effective solutions to getting the messages out that we want to communicate. I like how she streamlines the ideas we all have as a business, organise them and get them moving forwards.She listens and interprets well what we are trying to achieve."
“Rachel knows marketing and PR inside and out. I can come to her with any problems and the advice she imparts helps me to tackle any challenges head on. She has a focus on getting the job done no matter what happens and makes effective suggestions I don’t have the time to consider sometimes. Her knowledge across multiple marketing disciplines is extremely valuable."
Find Us At:
Stone Business Park